Skip to content

Financial Services

Who needs AFSL? – Conducting financial services business requires an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL). Financial products include stocks, bonds, pensions, managed investment plan equity, life insurance, general insurance, derivatives, and margin trading.

We provide the following financial services:

How to obtain AFSL?

INP has extensive experience in this field, and we can guide you in obtaining AFSL.

How to maintain AFSL?

Financial obligations:

Book with your local INP office arrange for a 30 minutes free consultation

Schedule a call with our experts

Meet Our Team

Explore the heart of our accounting firm.

Leo Huang

Chartered Accountant